This program prepares you for a multiple pregnancy and delivery, as well as life following the birth of your marvelous multiples. Classes teach parents about healthy pregnant lifestyles and the physical and emotional challenges of a multiple pregnancy. The program also covers:
- Labor and delivery of multiples
- Special nutrition needs
- Procedures, medications and anesthesia
- Cesarean birth for multiples
- Video birth
- Normal newborn characteristics
- Post-partum life
- In-depth information about the Neonatal ICU
- Tour of Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children, including Labor and Delivery, Mother-Baby and the Neonatal ICU
- Information about multiples support groups
For your comfort and safety, we recommend the Marvelous Multiples class during your second trimester (weeks 16 to 24). Advance registration is required. Please call (256) 265-7296 for class dates and times or view the list below.
2014 Class Schedule
|Days & Times
|April 26 & 27
||Saturday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sunday, 1 - 5 p.m.