Play care is available at the Wellness Center for children ages 2 months - 12 years.
A maximum of two hours will be available for each child to ensure availability for everyone. If the play care attendant ratio is greater than 10:1, additional assistance will be provided. Parents sign in with the arrival time and area in which they can be found in case of emergency. Parents must not leave the Wellness Center while children are in the play care area. Cost is $10 per month with unlimited visits. Play care passes purchased after the 15th of the month are $5 for the remainder of the month.
Play Care Hours
Monday - Friday 8 am - Noon
Monday - Thursday 2 - 6 p.m.
Friday 1:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Weekends - Closed
Play Care Guidelines
- Children must be fed and diapers changed prior to being brought to the play care area.
- Please DO NOT bring children if they are running a fever or if they have a contagious illness.
- Please notify the Wellness Center of any illness your child comes down with, so we may notify other members whose children where also in our play care at the same time.
- The Wellness Center reserves the right to refuse play care due to illness.
- No food will be allowed in the play care area unless medically necessary.
- Exceptions will be made for babies 1 year and under to have a bottle.
- Misbehavior and bad language will not be allowed in the play care area.
- Please do not bring toys from home. The facility is not responsible if broken or lost.