Personal Training is a great way to help you achieve your goals. Working out with one of our certified Personal Trainers will allow you to:
- Have an personalized exercise program designed specifically for you
- Receive individual instruction in proper technique and use of equipment
- Progress your program each visit to continually reach new goals
- Improve your strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Improve your flexibility with a proper stretching program
- Train for specific goals, such as pre/post operative training, athletic events (for example, a 5K run) and personal events (for example, a wedding or class reunion)
What to expect on the first session:
- Health History will be taken
- Review your personal goals
- Determination and explanation of target heart rate
- Explanation on strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Explanation on sets, repetition and weights
- Clients may be required to get a medical clearance before starting to exercise.
Whatever your motivation, Huntsville Hospital Wellness Center has a trainer for you!
For more information on personal training, please call the Wellness Center at (256) 265-WELL(9355).