Huntsville Hospital Joint Camp
Live pain free after joint replacement surgery
In April 1998, Huntsville Hospital implemented a new model of care for joint replacement patients. With 12,000 Joint Camp graduates and national recognition for quality care, more people have come to trust Huntsville Hospital with their joint replacement procedures than any other hospital in Alabama.
- Comprehensive pre-surgery orientation led by former joint replacement patients
- Dedicated 46-bed patient care unit
- Focused care from specially trained nurses and therapists
- Group therapy = patients who motivate one another toward recovery
- Assistance selecting the best option for continuing therapy after discharge
- Average length of stay is three to four days, down from one week
Find out more about Joint Camp and joint replacement surgery at Huntsville Hospital. Call (256) 265-8343 today.
View our Frequently Asked Questions