Huntsville Hospital Physician Care at Lowell Drive • (256) 265-9870
401 Lowell Drive, Suite 19 • Huntsville, AL 35801
Hours of Service:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. •
Friday: 8 a.m. - Noon
(closed for lunch Noon to 1 p.m.)
Board certified in Internal Medicine, Dr. Patricia Martin is trained in the prevention and management of adult medical illnesses including, but not limited to hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and lung disease. Trust HH Physician Care at Lowell Drive to provide:
- Comprehensive medical care for both male and female patients
- Health screening, immunizations and adult physical examination
- Collaboration with other medical and surgical specialists when indicated
Patricia Martin, MD
Nilsa Black, CRNP
Consultations with Dr. Patricia Martin or nurse practitioner Nilsa Black are by appointment only.
Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic directly. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information (most insurance accepted)
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for parking and registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and picture identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Immunizations and Injections
Visits only for immunizations or injections do not require a regular appointment with the physician. However, please call us at least one day in advance so we can make sure to have adequate supplies and staff to assist you.
All messages are given to the appropriate personnel as soon as possible, and every attempt is made to return telephone calls during regular work hours. There are times, however, when we can not answer calls within the same day they are received. Please tell the receptionist if your call is urgent, if it must be returned the same day or if a response is needed by a particular time. Again, so that we can accurately reach you, please confirm your contact telephone numbers with the clinic.
Refills should be requested during regular office visits. Your options for refills outside of office visits include:
- Local pharmacies
- You may call the pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
- Mail-order pharmacies
- You may contact the mail-order pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
- When contacting the clinic directly, please be prepared with the name, dosage and frequency of the required medication.
- Controlled substances
- Narcotics or sedative refills must be approved by Dr. Martin and may not be filled by the on-call physician.
- Please allow 72 hours for refills to be completed.
- No medication refills will be called in outside of normal business hours.