Huntsville Hospital Hazel Green Pediatrics • (256)428-4950
13596 Highway 431, Suite 2 • Hazel Green, AL 35750
Open Monday - Friday • 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
phone: (256) 428-4950 • fax: (256) 828-0526
Trust Huntsville Hospital Hazel Green Pediatrics to meet your child's general health care needs. We provide care to all children newborn to 19 years of age and manage seamless referrals to local specialists. Below is a list of special services provided at Huntsville Hospital Hazel Green Pediatrics:
- Care for children with undefined symptoms and complaints (sore throats, earaches, asthma, attention deficient disorder, etc.) who need help diagnosing their illness
- Newborn hospital care
- Childhood routine checkups
- Preoperative examinations
- Immunizations and immunization cards for daycare and school requirements
- Complete physicals for sports participation
- WIC program participation
- North Alabama Community Care program participation
- Preventive medicine screening care
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses (St. Jude, Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Vanderbilt Medical Center in Tennessee, etc.)
- Collaborative care of patients with local schools (medication and special needs)
- Vaccine For Children Immunization program participation
Office visits are by appointment only. Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the clinic directly. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and picture identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Peter Kinnebrew, MD
Jennifer Adcock Roy, MD
Elizabeth Battle Pitchford, MD
Peter S. Kinnebrew, MD, FAAP, is a Huntsville/Birmingham native and has provided pediatric care in Hazel Green since August 1998. Prior to joining Hazel Green Pediatrics, Dr. Kinnebrew practiced pediatrics for four years in Virginia and eight years in Wyoming. He completed his pediatric residency training at Duke University Medical Center.
Jennifer A. Roy, MD, FAAP, is originally from Huntsville. She completed her pediatric residency training at Vanderbilt University Children's Hospital in Nashville. She has provided pediatric care in Hazel Green since July 2003.
Elizabeth Battle Pitchford, MD, FAAP, was born and raised in Huntsville. She completed her pediatric residency training at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. She has practiced pediatrics in Nashville, TN, Albuquerque, NM, and Walter Reed-Bethesda, MD. She joined Hazel Green Pediatrics in September of 2013.