Huntsville Hospital Physician Care at Hampton Cove
262 Sutton Road • Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday • 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed Noon to 1 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Trust the physicians at HH Physician Care at Hampton Cove to meet your general health care needs. We provide care to all ages and manage seamless referrals to local specialists. Below is a list of special services provided at HH Physician Care at Hampton Cove:
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints who need help diagnosing their illness
- Childhood check-ups and immunizations
- Complete physicals for sports participation or employment
- Preventive medicine screening care
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.) throughout various stages of illness
- Provide health information and immunizations for patients traveling to other countries
James Morrison Jr., MD
Tommie Robinson III, MD
Briana Woodfin, CRNP
Scheduling Appointments and Walk-ins
Routine office visits can only be scheduled by established patients. We do welcome a limited number of walk-ins (unscheduled) patients for acute care problems (ex: flu, cold, sore throat, sinus
infections, minor lacerations, etc) to be seen between our routine scheduled appointments. We see walk-ins Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. and on Saturday's from 8 a.m.
- 2 p.m. Be prepared to provide:
- Current insurance information
- Mailing address
- Daytime/evening/cell phone numbers
On the day of your appointment, please allow time for registration. In addition, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card and picture identification
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications, herbs and vitamins
- Method of payment
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours in advance. This is an important courtesy to others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Most insurance policies are accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Refills should be requested during regular office visits. Your options for refills outside of office include:
- Local Pharmacies
You may call the pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
- Mail-order Pharmacies
You may contact the mail-order pharmacy directly and request that a refill request be faxed to the clinic.
When contacting the clinic directly, please be prepared with name, dosage and frequency of the required medication and preferred pharmacy.
- Controlled Substances
Refill request for controlled substances will not be addressed after hours or on the weekend by the on-call physician. Please call during normal business hours.